Fast and sophisticated fighters of the Imperial Japanese Navy.
At the onset of WWII the Zero was faster, more maneuverable and had a longer range than any other carrier-borne fighter craft. As Allied plane technology advanced the Zero advanced as well, going through many types and versions. Many of the older Zeros remained in service and some still excelled versus Allied fighters. This kit features two different types of zero for you to build and field.
- Type 21 I.J.N. 201st N.F.G. W.O. Tetsuzo Iwamoto Code: 1-102 Rabaul Nov., 1943
- Type 21 I.J.N. Carrier ZUIKAKU NAP 1/C Tetsuzo Iwamoto Code: EII-102 Dec.,1941
- Type 21 I.J.N. OPPAMA N.F.G. NAP 1/C Tetsuzo Iwamoto Code: Ohi-101 Feb.,1943
- Type 52 I.J.N. 253rd N.F.G. W.O. Tetsuzo Iwamoto Code: 53-104 Rabaul Feb.,1944
- Type 52I.J.N. 253rd N.F.G. W.O. Tetsuzo Iwamoto Code: 53-102 Rabaul Jan.- Feb., 1944
view larger image
Stock Number: HSGS2009
Mfg. Number: 02009
Skill Level 3
46 / 48 pieces