Bringing the "thunder" since 1994.
The F-15I is a specialized version of the F-15E designed for the Israeli Air Force. Nicknamed "Ra'am" ("thunder"), the F-15I differs from American F-15Es primarily in the design of its avionics systems. Early models were equipped with Sharpshooter targeting pods, but were replaced with the F-15E's more effective LANTIRN (Low Altitude Navigation and Targeting Infrared for Night) pods. The F15I also features the Elisra SPS-2110 Integrated Electronic Warfare System, which takes the place of the F-15E's Radar Warning Receivers. This limited edition kit features new pylon intake parts, resin tail antenna parts and assorted aircraft weapons.
- Israeli A.F. 69th Sq., Code: 250
- Israeli A.F. 69th Sq., Code: 263
Did you know?
- 25 F-15Is have ever been produced. The Israeli Air Force is the only armed forces unit to fly them.
- The F-15I's DASH helmet-mounted sight is considered to be far more effective than the F-15E's targeting mechanisms.
- F-15Is are equipped with APG-70 terrain-mapping radar, which allows pilots to recognize targets up to 150 nautical miles away.
view larger image
Stock Number: HSGS1950
Mfg. Number: 01950
Skill Level 3
Length: 10.51 in (267 mm)
Width: 7.04 in (179 mm)